Will is such a big helper with Connor, and is always ready to put his paci in his mouth or make him smile with his funny faces. I was busy making supper this evening, so Will came running to get Connor's paci when he started fussing. I didn't think anything of it when he stopped crying, but when I turned around, I was shocked to see not a paci but a . . .

3 comments:
That's really funny! How cute. :-)
HI Aime'e.
Well Connor alreaady hsa a taste of the "sweet stuff".
Will is one busy brother.
The site for the gift tags seems like a fun one - I will have to look it up.
We jsut got back from a three day tour to the coal mines and power plants in ND. It was interesting and we had a good time - two nights in a nice motel - all our meals paid but one - river cruise on the Missouri and a neat visit to an indian site. and hogan the ladies built the hogans. But now back to reality and lots to do. You know about that.
Gram
I love the expression on Will's face. "Mom, guess what I did?!?" Love it!
Post a Comment