I have been trying to organize closets this week, and finally tackled the closet in the boys room, the worst yet. :O It still looks a little cluttered to me, but they have a lot of clothes to store.

These cute day of the week tags were printable and FREE at Living Locurto. :)


6 comments:
good for you! the tags are a cute idea.
I love the tags! I looks so neat? Can you come and do our closets now? I know Ashlee would love the help.
IT looks so neat! sorry.
Looks SOO organized! Love the tags, they are adorable. Did you print the Owl tags or make them?
I've gone through the girls clothes and hung them by outfit. The tags might make it even easier.
Do you go thru and put the tags on for the week? :)
i made the owl tags with some clip art i found from google images. i searched around the internet for some pre-made ones, but couldn't find quite what i was looking for. i love it that will can get his own outfit for the day off the bottom hanging rack, but he doesn't like corduroy pants (they have "lines" on them) so he's always trying to switch them out for jeans. :)
Cute tags!
Post a Comment