Friday, September 17, 2010

Jackson Brian





Jackson Brian Atwood joined our family 3 weeks early on September 8th. He was our biggest baby at 6 pounds, 4 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long! :)


Big brothers LOVE him, and have been adjusting well. It is still hard to believe that we are now a family of five, and that I am a mom of 3 boys! I am hoping to keep everyone updated with pictures here on my blog, but we will see how that goes. ;)
We have been busy this year with a kitchen update and STILL trying to sell our house. The boys turned 4 and 1 in March, and we had lots of fun with a pirate birthday party and a visit from Grandpa, Grandma and Ashlee, and Alisa and Drew. The church has been keeping Jason super busy, and we are getting ready to build a new auditorium.
Will started K4 Abeka video school, and we LOVE it! It keeps him occupied during Connor's nap time, and gives me a couple of hours in the afternoon to get things done. Yay!!
Well, those are the main things that are new with us. I know my 3 readers were getting tired of seeing my "Connor Crawling" blog post.
By the way, Connor has mastered crawling, walking, and now just runs wherever he goes. It's faster. ;)

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Can't believe how big the boys are! They're ADORABLE! All 3! Congrats, again! Look forward to more pics soon!

chooverwi said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw a new post! Our newest grandson is just as adorable as his big brother!! I can't wait to see you all on Monday :)

Karlye said...

A new baby is absolutely something to blog about. Glad to hear that everyone is adjusting well. :)

Marcia H. said...

Congratulations Aimee!! Billy & I just had our first on Sept. 14th. He weighed 8 lb. 2 oz. They sure are precious, aren't they?

Hannah said...

Congratulations!! What a great suprise...I didn't know another little boy was joining the family! How exciting! They'll keep you hopping for sure!
I think he looks like Jason!
Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Aimee! Didn't know boy number 3 was on the way! Love his name!

Tami

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Can you post a whole family picture?