Monday, November 15, 2010

Target Deals

Jason took Will to an Islander's basketball game tonight, so I took the little boys with me to get out of the house and check out some deals going on at Target. These glade candles were .50 cents after a gift card promotion. The cream of mushroom soup was .25 cents a can, and the renuzit air fresheners were free. I also used the new $10 off 3 sleepwear purchase coupon on some clearance pajamas to get 3 items for less than $5, but I'm not going to show my PJ's on the world wide web. :P You can find more deals and the links to the printable coupons I used here.
I also picked up these adorable insulated coffee cups. I've always loved anything snow or snowman (especially now that we live in South Texas!) so I couldn't pass them up. Aren't they cute!?



Connor really missed Will while he was gone. He kept turning around in the car, looking for him in the back seat. When we got home he brought me a book off of my night stand with a picture of who he thought was "wuu" (will).

No comments: