Jason and I celebrated our 5th anniversary last week!
Thursday we did some shopping at a new outlet mall in the valley, and a big mall in McAllen, Tx.
As a last minute thing, we decided to walk across into Mexico.



It was quite an experience!
This is the restaurant we ate at on Thursday in Harlingen. It was very "authentic" and i'm still not sure what we ate. A Pirata??? The girl was asking me what meat I wanted, and she started listing the different types of beef they had. Jason whispered really loud, "get chicken!" It was so funny, and something we will always remember.
We bought a hat for our little cowboy in Mexico. He had a fun time staying with Grandpa and Grandma Atwood overnight.
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a great time on your trip. Wow, 5 yrs! Where does the time go? We leave Saturday for our big anniversary trip. My brother and SIL are flying in from Boise to watch the kids for 4 days. I'm so excited! :)
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment