Congratulations!!!! I just saw today on the bottom of the blog that you are pregnant. Will will love having a brother - although when we were there I thought he was asking for a little sister.....right? :-D
Wow, that's fantastic! Congratulations! :) Will is going to love having a little buddy to pal around with. :)
Aimee, we're both having our second boy and we're only a couple months apart! How fun!!
I love the picture of Will looking down at his caramel apple right before he eats it. You can almost read his thoughts! ;)
Hi! Just wanted to say how glad we are for the good news yesterday! Praise the Lord for a healthy baby. Love you all!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I just saw today on the bottom of the blog that you are pregnant. Will will love having a brother - although when we were there I thought he was asking for a little sister.....right? :-D
Wow, that's fantastic! Congratulations! :) Will is going to love having a little buddy to pal around with. :)
Aimee, we're both having our second boy and we're only a couple months apart! How fun!!
I love the picture of Will looking down at his caramel apple right before he eats it. You can almost read his thoughts! ;)
Hi! Just wanted to say how glad we are for the good news yesterday! Praise the Lord for a healthy baby. Love you all!
Post a Comment