Thursday, October 30, 2008

Muffin Tin Lunch

I have been wanting to try this idea for awhile, but finally got around to it today. I have a lot of respect for all the creative moms that come up with 12 different food items to fill the smaller muffin tins. I guess we are just used to simple lunches around here because 6 was a stretch for us. :)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aimee, I have a lot of respect for you for even DOING this. To my Cowboy, a special lunch means Happy Meal! Don't compare yourself to the 12-tin moms - you're Super Mom in my book! :)

Aimee said...

i'm definitely NOT super mom! mostly i'm just surprised other moms can come up w/ that many things to think of for lunch, and that their kids will sit there and eat them all. usually i'm doing good to get will to sit still and eat his sandwich. who wants to eat when you can play!? :)

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

What a good idea!

Stephanie W. said...

That is such a cute idea!

Tiffany said...

Oh that is a cute idea! I think I agree with you - 6 would be hard for me too - there's no way I could come up with 12!