Friday, October 10, 2008

Lots of Free Cleaning Supplies


There are some great deals on cleaning supplies at Walgreens this week with the rebate program. If you've never done the rebate program before, it's fairly easy. You don't have to fill out forms or use a stamp anymore; you just enter your receipt number online at walgreens.com and check the box of the offer(s) you are claiming. Your rebate can be sent to you in the form of a check, or a walgreens gift card. I get the gift card because I use it to buy the free rebate offers for the next month, and you also get a 10% bonus.
I spent $25.91 on my gift card, and I will get $28.60 back on my card w/ the 10% bonus.
You can read more about what specific coupons to use here
and here. There is also free toothpaste
and a deal on free lindt chocolate, but we didn't get that coupon in our paper.

4 comments:

KarlyeA said...

Great deals! I think I'm going to have to start trying Walgreens. It seems a little more complicated then CVS but it looks like it's worth figuring it out. You're going to have to have a super clean house now with all those cleaners around. :)

Aimee said...

i LOVE the scrubbing bubbles foam; i don't know how i cleaned my shower w/o it all these years. :) you have to try it. there's a walgreens just a few blocks from our house, so it makes it super easy to run in when i'm out running errands. it takes awhile to build up money on your gift card, but once you get going it really accumulates if you only buy the free or money makers with your gift card. i have over $70 right now on my card and LOTS of free stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....might have to go get some Scrubbing Bubbles Foam. Our shower needs help, we must have hard water that causes it to get yucky fast...that and the fact that I hate cleaning it. :) We have those glass doors and I can't get the water spots off. Does it work on waterspots??

Paul J. Hoover said...

That's a real cute picture of Will ;)