What beautiful children! The pumpkin patch is such a fun event, I'm so glad that God blessed you with such good weather to enjoy it.
Looks like you all had a great time! It looked very pumpkin patch-ish for just being brought in and set up there. Fall is the best! :)
ohh wait....I'm confused. Who are Wills cousins? I don't recognize them and can't figure out how they are cousins??
will and brianna are tammy's kids. they would be 2nd cousins or something like that, but we just say cousins so we don't confuse the kids. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What beautiful children! The pumpkin patch is such a fun event, I'm so glad that God blessed you with such good weather to enjoy it.
Looks like you all had a great time! It looked very pumpkin patch-ish for just being brought in and set up there. Fall is the best! :)
ohh wait....I'm confused. Who are Wills cousins? I don't recognize them and can't figure out how they are cousins??
will and brianna are tammy's kids. they would be 2nd cousins or something like that, but we just say cousins so we don't confuse the kids. :)
Post a Comment